Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see stop by and leave me some love

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Happy Anniversary Kev!!!

Today is our 7th wedding Anniversary - and I love my hubby more today than I ever have!!!
Wow how time flies and how far we have come in just this short time!

I have used an image from The East Wind, she is voluptuous just like me!!!




Not that I would ever dare where a dress like this or those heels - I would definitely end up with toppling over!


I imported the image into my graphics program and added the sentiment to make it look as she is leaning on the words. Once printed, I colored Lisa using my alcohol markers. I have used Copics for my skin color instead of my usual Spectrum Noirs - I like the effect and am eventually going to be moving across to these.
Once colored I matted her onto black card stock - as this is a card for a man I tried to keep int masculine looking. The mirror card I used has a pattern with love birds on it so I felt this was appropriate. I again matted this onto black card and then onto a white card blank. I colored some card candi black to coordinate with the design.

As well as for our anniversary I am using this card as my submission for The East Wind Design Team Call. just hope they like it!!!


Ingredients Used:
Mirror Card - from my Stash

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see I would love you to leave me a comment








3 comments:

Brawny said...

A fabulous image. Great cardvx

Bad Kitty said...

great card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Katie Lamb said...

Brilliant card and love the image