Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see stop by and leave me some love

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hello Ducky!

Good morning! the sun is still shining here, it's a holiday weekend so spending time with my fab family!

Today card is using a super cute digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas called In the Rain Duck.


isn't he just adorable!!!
I colored him with my Alcohol Markers but instead of coloring the umbrella I cut it out and made it into a shaker using acetate, foam pads. The shaker pieces are fishy sequins and micro-beads.
I matted the image card onto read card sealing in the shaker pieces, following this I then used the same red card to die-cut Hello and the circles and stars 
The completed card front was then placed on a white card base. 
Such a simple but effective card to make!

why not check out all the fun and inspiration that is happening over on the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook gallery


            photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif