Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Jiggery Makery Birthday

Good morning! I have 2 things to share with you today, I have been given a temporary position on Jiggery Makery's Design Team.
Adele has some gorgeous pin-up digi stamps that are a little risqué without being over the top rude!
 
My second news is it is my Wonderful Hubby's birthday today and what better an occasion to share both bits of news!
I have made him a birthday card using Lucy - One of the images from Jiggery Makery
 
 
I have colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers - Having never colored so much skin, I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get even skin tone color over all her body but I think I succeeded. This is also one of the first blondes I have done and am happy with they way the hair eventually turned out!
 
After coloring the image I printed the sentiment using my PC. This was then matted onto black card I then used a heart patterned paper from my stash as just a little color again matted onto black card and onto a white card. The images are so classy that I feel they do not need much embellishment.
 
You can find Lucy and many more pin-up images over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy shop and also you can call by their Facebook page for some great inspiration from the rest of the design team.
 

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Birthday to hubby! A lovely card and love the image! Enjoy your day!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marlene Goodman said...

Love your card. Happy Borthday to your Husband.

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card

Jackie Trinder said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby I bet he liked his card. Congratulations on being given a place on the design team. Hugs Jackie

Lea Brawn said...

Gorgeous card x